Congratulations to the Foley FFA Team on their State Ratings as Follows:
- Soils and Land Evaluation Team had a gold rating
- Fish and Wildlife Team had a Silver rating
- Livestock Evaluation received a Silver rating
- Dairy Evaluation team placed in the Bronze category
- Emily Stemper placed 8th in state in the Prepared Public Speaking competition and was the State runner up for her proficiency award in Mechanical Design and Fabrication .
- Kolby Beehler was the state runner up for her proficiency award in Diversified Horticulture.
The Foley FFA Chapter was also recognized for completing over 1537 service and Ag Literacy hours for the past year by its members. The chapter was recognized for making for making a contribution of $4650 to Camp Courage for their Living to Serve Project Corn Drive last fall.
We are Foley Proud of these FHS Students!